Sunday, April 02, 2006

film writer?!

You Should Be a Film Writer

You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.
You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.
Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.
And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!
Thanks for the link, warrior-lady. I refuse to re-take the Simpsons Personality Test. The last time I did it (5 years ago), I came up as Ned Flanders. Go figure. Plus I know the Simpsons too well so I know exactly which character each trait in the questions refers to.

Meanwhile, apparently I should go into film-writing. I suppose I can at least be assured that no script I write could ever be as bad as the movie I watched last night – Ultraviolet. So watch out folks, in about 10 years, there's gonna be an explosion of anti-racist queer-positive feminist social justice cinema. Just you wait and see.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

apparently I should be a romance writer. i was hoping for "crushingly inciteful novelist." oh well. they can't all be home runs I guess.

nick

6:27 AM  
Blogger burgers and durians said...

Hehe. That's funny. For what it's worth, i think you're more insightful than inciteful, when speaking of romance or other things. ;P

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home